Teachers As Scholars (TAS) represents a dynamic vision of professional development for K-12 teachers — and is a vital collaboration between public and private school teachers and the faculty at the University of Notre Dame.
Notre Dame’s Teachers As Scholars (TAS) program partners with:
- South Bend Community School Corporation
- Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend Catholic Schools
- Penn-Harris-Madison School Corporation
- John Glenn School Corporation
- Union-North United School Corporation
- School City of Mishawaka
TAS operates by the calendar year with Spring and Fall seminars.
How do I apply for a Teachers as Scholars (TAS) seminar?
- Teachers may only participate once per year.
- Spaces are limited.
Applications for 2018 will be available from October 1st until November 18, 2017.
Apply Now | Learn More